We are happy to introduce the Sullivan County Rural Electric Cooperative Scholarship!
$1,000 scholarships are available to students who meet the following criteria:
• Student’s guardian is an SCREC member;
• Student is a graduating high school senior;
• Student is attending either a public or private school while living in our service territory, or is homeschooled/cyberschooled in our service territory;
• Student will be obtaining a postsecondary education (e.g., university/college, trade school, electric lineworker school, etc.); and
• Student is not related to an employee or director of SCREC.
An application must be filled out and submitted either by email (email@example.com)
or by mail (Sullivan County Rural Electric Cooperative, c/o Sarah Parrish, 5675 Route 87, P.O. Box 65, Forksville, PA 18616)
NO LATER THAN MAY 26.
For more details and to access the application, click here!
With questions, contact Sarah Parrish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-924-3381.
Students receiving the scholarship will be notified personally by SCREC.